You will be part of a global team made of 20 talented Talent Advocates and Tech Sourcers, spread across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Bulgaria, reporting to our Talent Advocate Lead based in London.
As a Talent Advocate, you will be dedicated to the German market, focusing on helping the best Tech talents based in Berlin and other German cities to find their dream job.
Your job as a Talent Advocate will be to:
- Identify, qualify and select the best software engineering profiles and highlight them in each recruitment session within the talent.io marketplace. We are a very selective platform with less than 10% of developers being approved.
- Be an advocate for candidates, to guide and help them land the best possible job: have the ability to coach each software engineer personally in the search for their next dream job on the platform.
- Create a relationship with candidates: Follow up with candidates throughout their interview processes and package negotiation.
- Collaborate with Client Executives and Tech Sourcers in order to ensure the best candidate and client experience on talent.io platform for the German market.
- Provide constructive feedback and work closely with our tech team to help build and improve the platform.