Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the best tech profiles on the European market in the simplest possible way. Today, our selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team. 🚀
In 7 years, we raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of almost 160 people across 7 countries, and we don't intend to stop here!
Talent acquisition and coaching are key for us, as our goal and ambition are to be the first active partner in job searches for European tech talents. That is why, today, we are looking for a passionate and entrepreneur-minded leader, to join our UK office and take the lead of our Talent Advocates and tech sourcers team. You will manage a remote team of currently 7 people based in the UK and Eastern Europe, and report to our COO based in France.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Hire and manage a powerful team of Talent Advocates and Tech Sourcers
- Ensure a tight cohesion in this distributed team, through inspirational proximity management, and regular team meetings
- Actively contribute to the development of your team members, providing outstanding training and coaching to ensure their personal growth and the overall success of the team
- Design and implement Standard Operating Procedures and best practices around talent acquisition and talent management, working closely with your peers across Europe, as well as other business leaders
- Manage a variety of stakeholders: you will work closely with the UK Market Manager, Marketing and Product teams to align with the company’s business priorities.
Why should you join the adventure? You’ll be an active contributor to our scaling in the United Kingdom You’ll join an international and distributed environment with team members coming from more than 20 different nationalitiesWe believe that work-life balance is key to achieve excellence and performance (you’ll have a day off on your birthday, you’ll get a ClassPass membership, you’ll be able to enjoy a remote friendly policy, etc…) You’ll join a global team of passionate peopleYou can be based and work from the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France or Germany.
Your profileYou have at least 5 years of experience, ideally in tech recruitment.You have a first managerial experience, ideally in remote and multinational environments You have great knowledge and understanding of the recruitment market and its tech talent ecosystem You have a track record in project-management, or implementing processes and toolsYou are analytically-minded, and able to use data to articulate sound business decisions to drive your activityYou have great communication skills (both verbal and written) in EnglishYou have a natural curiosity and proactive appetite to learn and grow within a fast-paced scale-up
Hiring processFirst introduction call with Marie, Talent Acquisition ManagerOperational and business interview with Igor, COOMeeting with Lucas, UK Market ManagerHR Interview with Julie (People & Culture)Reference checkReceiving the offer! 🤞
Talent.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. This job is open to people with disabilities, we encourage everyone to apply.