We launched in 2019 our business operations in Belgium and the Netherlands. With the ambition of becoming the #1 European Tech Recruitment solution, we saw a great potential in both markets. After 2 years of development, the results are promising and this is why we are currently hiring a dedicated Market Manager, to take care of our “BeNe” initiative and keep developing it.
This position can be based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, or Berlin
The Market Manager position at talent.io is focused on leading the market’s go-to-market strategy and managing projects and initiatives. While you won’t be directly managing people, you will collaborate with people across all functions to make an impact on your market.
As our BeNe Market Manager, you will
- Develop the operational and commercialization strategy for winning in your market together with Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Become an expert in your market’s ecosystem of clients, competition, and acquisition channels
- Own your market’s KPIs and P&L
- Coordinate and align team members who are assigned to your market across all functions
- Manage projects and experimentation plans for improving market performance around process, pricing, and product changes
- Interview external and internal stakeholders to identify problems and test out solutions
- Analyze data to understand challenges and identify opportunities
- Roll up your sleeves and assume the role most needed to solve your market’s key challenges
- Ensure company compliance with local laws and regulations