Over the last 4 years, talent.io went through a great growth of our business, onboarding new clients on our platform every week. We are today reaching a new phase of our development. Starting to be more mature, our goal is to keep growing and developing the way we did until now.
For this purpose, we are now building a brand new Sales Development Representative (SDR) team to generate new leads and help us maintain and reinforce our leading position on the european tech recruitment market.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your role will be to generate a maximum of sales opportunities to support our ambitious growth objectives.
You will thus be in charge of:
- Identify key contacts in targeted companies
- Generate qualified sales leads through outbound emailing, calling, social media, and other creative channels
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Determine our prospects pain points and showcase the value of our solutions
- Schedule meetings and product demos
Become an expert on the leading sales software tools
Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams:
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve our business goals
- Gain sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives
Building and scaling the SDR function:
As one of the first SDRs, you will be key to create efficient and scalable processes that will bring the whole company to the next level.
Why joining us?
- You will join this team in its most existing moment, the creation phase: we rely on your help to build a great sales development team!
- You will have a well-rounded integration:
- Participating in our Talent University with every other newcomer from all our 4 countries
- Receiving tailored SDR trainings from talent.io’s Sales experts, about tools, methodologies, and our business more generally
- You will be aware of our ambitions and results: transparency is key for us and we want everyone in the company to be part of the same journey!
- You will be autonomous in your daily work: micromanagement is not our thing, we prefer empowering you and give you the space you need to perform.
- You will work with various teams, collaborating with senior members who will share their experience with you
- You will work in an international environment