Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the best tech profiles on the market in the simplest possible way. Today, Our selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team.
🚀In 7 years, we raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of almost 150 people across 7 countries and we don't intend to stop here!
About the team
You will be joining talent.io's Head of Finance & Legal team. The Finance & Legal department is composed of a team of 5 people : 1 billing manager (Patricia), 2 FP&A (Julie & Ines), 1 legal counsel (Nicolas) and 1 Finance and Compliance Administrator (Recruitment in progress) operating out of our Paris office.
About the job
Mission & Responsibilities
Accounting & Finance
- Work with accountants across all countries to prepare monthly consolidated P&L/cash statements
- Implement controls and budget system for all business units across existing and future countries
- Implement systems for cash flow management, including A/R collection
- Model cost, projected revenue, and cash needs of existing and new business initiatives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly plans
- Measure, track, and report progress on all markets
- Manage commission processing for all employees
- Assist in analysis and execution of financing vehicles, including debt, government subsidies, and equities
Legal & compliance
With support of our internal legal counsel :
- Lead risk mitigation activities, including compliance, audits, and insurance policies
- Handle legal and administrative activities required to launch our service in new countries
- Consult operational teams on ad-hoc legal and compliance topics
Manage a team composed of 5 people to deliver on the various responsibilities
About your profileWe are looking for an experienced (6+ years) CFO to join the executive team and take part in achieving the next step in our growth. This person should be able to set the tone on topics under their responsibilities and work collaboratively with others.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with:Strong experience as a controllerStrong experience in financial modelingBackground in assessing compliance, legal, and tax implicationsInternational experienceBackground in high growth startups or manager in financial audit or transaction services practice in a “big 4” - a plusSpeaking skills : French & English must be proficient
Recruitment processInterview with Marie, Talent Acquisition ManagerInterview with Mandana, current CFOInterview with Nicolas, co-founder and CEO and Amit, CTO Interview with Julie, Head of People & Culture Interview with the team Business caseReference check and offer
🌱 talent.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. This job is open to people with disabilities, we encourage everyone to apply.