You will be joining talent.io's freelance service. The Freelance Service was launched in 2018, three years after talent.io's full-time job marketplace. The freelance service is a scale-up business within the talent.io service range. With 43% of European freelancers reporting that finding projects is their greatest challenge, we connect tech companies with highly-skilled and available freelance talent in a timely manner.
To date our freelance service has supported over 250 companies across France and Germany through building a community of more than 3000 freelance tech professionals. The freelance service is composed of a team of 4 pairs of Client Executives and Talent Advocates/Tech recruiters operating out of both our Paris and Berlin offices. As our Freelance Service scales, we require a dedicated Team Lead to manage our global Freelance Talent Advocate/Tech recruiters and Sourcing function.
As a “Talent Advocate & Sourcing Team Lead” in the Freelance Service, you will lead all aspects of candidate side operations globally for talent.io’s Freelance Service. You will report into our Head of Operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of Talent Advocates and Sourcers dedicated to the Freelance market (Team size at time of publication: 4 Talent Advocates based across Paris and Berlin)
- Recruitment, on-boarding and coaching of new team members Facilitation of regular training and continued professional development of members of the Talent Advocate and Sourcing team
- Motivation of team to achievement of key business objectives defined in collaboration with the local Market Managers
- Building and maintenance of a standard operating procedure
- Definition and implementation of tools to improve efficiency of the Freelance Talent Advocate and Sourcing team
- Definition of initiatives and projects to improve engagement with our Freelancer community